Exercise 1.13 - using classes with PsychoPy§
Make a “PianoKey” class which contains:
- A visual.Rect object to represent the key on screen
- A event.Mouse object to listen to clicks
- A sound.Sound object to play a sound when pressed
Then add an update method to be called each frame, which:
- Checks for clicks
- Plays the sound if clicked
- Stops the sound when click is released
- Draws the rectangle
If successful, you should be able to copy and paste your class definition above this code and run it:
Things to keep in mind:
- What needs to be imported for this to work?
- What input will the class need in its __init__ function?
- How will it use these inputs?